Sunday, April 30, 2017

My New Rhythm,Poem, imaginary.....

LBSNAA 

                                              

                                  "  My Progenitor "

                                                                       By Sir Rikomht

My initiator,my dean,my  introducer ,

To the world,I bid salute and obeisance,
Bow down to your feet bend down my head,
Burst out estimation,adoration honor glad.

In sparkling unbeaten blessed,delight.
gleeful mind surrender to his infinite polite.
At problematic arduous,difficile, toilful,
unsparing severe,operose,rigorious,effortful.
Moment remember joystickk,energetic dialect,
narrated in polite soft hearted vocal conflict.
Allocation and appeal for modest pretend,
to achieve aim,vision,and operation errand.


Father is ecstasy heaven eternity fairlyland,
He is likely belief in divinity orthodoxy creed,
prayer to God,Doctrine,Myth piety rites,
he likely supreme contemplation meditation.

Deep thought ,deliberation,speculating version.
musing,pondering imagining,impression.
Palate of mine to natch the fear,tension,
and responsible,of home ,incline,disposition.

My affection my concern,sensitivity tenderness,
felt me for arise,and struggle in the bitterness.
in the time of detrauded, beguiled bunned fate.
the world of swindled,overcharged swindled.

Tears moisture the eyes and bawl lament face,
pray for God to create a good,a truthful grace.
shed tears comes out the moment of purely,
disobedient work and denizen donot suffer.





No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...