Saturday, May 27, 2017

Mood. Mind Omnipotent Obstinate Dynasty

When I was child young teen and mature man a frequent memories and termination incidence and collaboration kilometres provide me a very good inspired touch to be great person.

I thanks my daddy in every moment of life for his dedication and provide me enough strength to overcome all prejudices and calamities barriers in front of success.

The five factors that illuminate my mind every time :

Do not be so much optimistic in life.

Always think about the Pessimistic a way.

Always do hard work greater than need.

Respect to every person who believe in action.

Be practical left all romantic attenuation in life.

Utilise every moment of life with hundred percent effort dignity and honesty.

I love your life and always find fault of your own self.

Improve the quality to live and improve every situations performance.

My father's always redirected me I'm not too take any help from others struggle on self....

Today I don't know god will help me all life or not but I comprise not to live in the world so many days.

Real memory originated in your face on unbearable unbeatable , intolerable trouble and you're sure your break down.

I always pray to God Lord Shivan for helping me what support me forgive me an opportunity to live some more days in this amicable and surprised beauty of world.

God does not give happiness and internal enjoyment spiritual satisfaction to all to me to my fate to my life it is very sadness sorrow displaced to me not receiving any ray of hope.

But I am strong god will ever and in a day aymar morning almost 200 time Shivaya Namah and in dream I pray him with complete dignity awareness concentration and auspicious.

It is my grateful glad pleasure that God gives me so much times to murmuring his name.

I always respect and pray my father my mother and my little brother thanks you God for giving me so much good affectionate father mother and brother.

I thanks you for giving me chances to Reconcile capture group photo with my whole family.

Mind Infosoft and provide for the God and I pray to God not give me too much enjoyment pleasure happiness if I insist some good well then please take happiness on Earth to my father to my mother to my brother.

Life is always very difficult to live to a good person if you must be gained knowledge to cheat other.

In my childhood I was studying the theory of Darwin.

At that time I was fond of Darwin and I used to his theory,

Life is nothing but ready to struggle to exist.

Everybody should struggle and defeat to others.

You must defeat and destroy your enemies in the battlefield of life.

A lot of fun great experience I get out in my life cycle still now I cry a lot of time but with inner heart.

I accumulated a great amount of English of our did agree to speak fluent English at the age of 15 years..

Can you are an able to mention fulfillment of normal need of life you will hardly about life about situation about a tale.

The good ideas and thinking prosperity amicable riding as a gin your mind will be in highest position.

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...