Thursday, April 23, 2020

+++autobiography++

Continuation from previous autobiograph. While I was very little child a disease suddenly attack to admin head at the night time but there was a lot of negligence to survive in the world. I did not remember because I was very written but I heard from my my mother uh she said that I was very much bad condition.

Brindavan mahatva my grandmother Setu mother"please take necessary steps to prevent the disease"
Water that time at the night time there was no facility to go to Purulia why I have been staying in the home for whole night.
After that night in the morning time my father admit Neetu Hospital I did not do any urinate after birth.

In the very early age it was clear to my mother that I was suffered from khatian no and low water stamina in body.

Still now I am suffering from the disease like the hard evening urinate and feel very much stiffness to our body.

APJ was to say that dolida me and Manali all the three bodies have the virginity to crack and read and write carefully

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...