Sunday, August 20, 2023

The divine pleasure at the station of Brindavan


Sitting at the Radha kund it feel amicable and unexpected.How much faith of God be overwhelming there?

At the place while I was sitting was almost 2 am morning and a bunch of devotees was emerging gradually..My faith was being increased by the little sound of the devotee." Radhe radhe mujhe shyam Mila de". Though the word was not perfect and genuine,"radhe radhe '" is not been spelt because it can be hurt to the honour of "Sri Radha."
sitting a few time my body feel to relax and I did rest for 30 min there.Though there was it seem that people at that place feel uncommon person but still they admite the respect because of my personality and behaviour at that place..

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...