Tuesday, April 5, 2016

One infinite pure holy, beyond though t beyond quality i bow down to thee...

Inspiration and identity of you...
I always with thou who are honest pure holy, hel help to others dot
Arise awake and don't stop until you reach your goals.

Swami Vivekananda influence me more in recently I think it is great opportunity to calibrate and provide him more respectful on your today inspire otherwise he motivational Pawar aggressive mind determination confident mind and tolerance. I always keep had to me to be like him he is fluent and clear speaking ability and observing power of education Ignite resonant in my mind. If he can do uplift himself as a world best religion reader and religious leaders if his followers honourable prime Minister Narendra Modi became best leader of world I also become a great leader of our nation. I also became an IAS if you give opportunity to develop our district to distrace people farmers risk cooler and carpenter fisherman builders contractors and others distrace people of our society.
If he influence on world by his speech fluency and perfection self confidence I also gave her all that good wills and accumulate in my mind to perform in the world platform .
CG speech arise awake and don't stop until you reach the goal it's so influence the speech that I always follow it and I think every Indian suit follow every day his speech his physical fitness status and yogas..
Is all time ignites in mind lightening AIG intellect thinking and confident speech on stickable word restrict me to be lazy and give up hope for a nice exam I follow his yoga and ancient Vedic culture of ahoms devotees and comfortable mind so deeply that everything is achieved clearly Ignite resonant it mind so deeply immediately....

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...