Tuesday, April 5, 2016

IAS personality test 2015 I face recently

In reply of a question X to me that how you can save your distances backward backbends district I insert reply that the time thanks for asking me that question I am too interested to answer you from my childhood I had a dream to become an IAS officer .
Now I am sitting in front of you I feel very glad in a critical situation I exposed my talent to add the victim abruptly Iris to the field and know the reason the a way of attacking field.
I saw the police and privilege that Security System more distant and eliminate the common and unarmed people and the desired to know about the reason of attack...
Inspect my police who are posted there their daily work they are liabilities their responsibilities their holiness and their achievement.

If any fault for Erode or in discrimination of our police is detect then I quickly take action against Police officers..
Then I quickly contact to the newest terrorist through media and by writing of letters and advertisement given in paper our social media all tele network or through radio waves.. and frequently and accountability to know about their demand about the acquaintance about that reservation about the suspects and about their thinking of our government.

If their perception is not true not good not emphasized when I speak or contact with them to give the real idea the real destinity the real constitution and reality of our government..
Then improvement of the demand there acquaintance their probability requirement I will contact to the higher authorities of our systems. And speak with them intolerance with removed of their activities and journalism exorcism of that area...

According to me government must support to their financial economics Medical telenetwork and their status of the life to improve it I think I am I 10 full field I can at least I can improve I can improve highest their organised in mind and they are dominant find dominant talent I should influence the educational power their intellectual thinking they are permissible effect on field their agricultural capability... we must upgrade airport distances Apartments a carpenter economic systems to upgrade award GDP our taxes and Systems our economy...

Think I can update their socio-economic status by giving by providing them affordable permissible company and knowledge connect them through Internet through digital India through skill India through the journal Yojana and various scheme projected by Narendra Modi are always respect him he dnt NCL power his aggressiveness inspired me to become an IaS officer .. I think again honourable prime Minister Narendra Modi so much good scheme and project and same to upgrade our foods district back bench people of our country of our own family..

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...