Friday, November 18, 2016

Speech of Riko Mahato

Determination is the first step to achieve success.

I love to deliver speech in front of great audiences.

I love To follow Swami Vivekananda.

I always thanks to God for giving me good family and best parents.

I always thanks to God for giving me opportunity to do some great work.

Every time I thank God for giving me my life and enough knowledge to understand the world.

I always thanks my mother who give me opportunity to come in the world.

In my dream always remember Lord Shiva my parents, I pray to them to provide me enough opportunity and knowledge power freedom to divert the world..

When I think to the poor people and Distress people I sobs, entry to God provide them a good opportunity to live once again..

I thank you God for my honest and studios brother and his support to me

But sometime it is in my mind elaborate the bad persons on taking better opportunity then good one.


No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...