Monday, January 23, 2017

A gathering of good knowledge

I always appreciate to the best parameter of life the best knowledge and acquaintances to be great to be honest and to be devoted to God.

I always thanks to God to keep me healthy always and be a good opportunity to be sufficient honest
I always thanks to my god my fathers is tremendous boys and jay pics in at it continuously improving this improvement.

Like in the time of my childhood I remember a lot of people was against him.

But his mission was still fix and not movable.
Otherwise so determined system and so much too confident to capture the best result of every work.

It is also my passion my mission and ambition to perfect myself and produce 100percent perfection toward the workout.

I was taught in my childhood do something extra that can prevent every  subortage and calamity applied.

It is output and ultimate result of best termination and meditation.

At the last of the festival in durga utsab I remembered the speciality up my father take all family member 2 festival area and terminate the sadness.


The selection best food at that time was my first experience to upgrade yourself to the best knowledge of world.


At the time when I feel in Distress and continuously try to upgrade knowledge power and physical strength to overcome the comments of life.


No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...