Monday, February 13, 2017

Something about life

I do not know where my mind was,

I do not know what my mind want

I do not know what is mind perception

I do not know what is heart desire ness,

I do not know what is ultimate happiness,

I do not know what is love and affection,

I do not know what is barrier and family,

I do not know about human philosophy,

But I know what is greatness,

But I know who is good great affectionate,

The person who is dedicated to others,

The person who never waste the time,

The person who is active Proactive,

The person who believe in work,

The person who is determined to do something,

The person who indulge maximum effort,

The person who has unselfish target,

The person who has faithful mind,

The person who has strong mind to forgive,

I know he is good, he is great,

He's god, he is Supreme Power

I know he is divine, I always salute to them............

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...