Wednesday, March 28, 2018

My autobiography the wisdom of life

When I Was Born there was different atmosphere and different surroundings of our family.

There is no good room for us no good dress no nutritious food.

In a little village of West Bengal no pissed Road No transport no good socio-economic conditions was there.

But still all deficiency and the contradict our family was better than other full family as per for normal.

As per natural life headstrong power to think Hai To assume higher to gain highest.

My respected and God equivalent for underage uplift our family with heart and soul tooth and nail.

I always did namaste in the foot of him .

Hi thanks for you support thanks for this belief and especially thanks for advice and good voice who is update my mind Ignite me and provide more confidence to achieve success.

Do some time I felt angry and I disagree to my activity of my father but his strength is his strong believe in his strong power of imagination and Eastern power to memorize a great helping hand to all every elemies.

I love my father so much and for him I can sacrifice my life to fulfill his voice hope and practice and Desire dream and crave.

Thank you dad and thank you my mother.

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...