Thursday, February 4, 2021

I am confused about my duty and loss all the composer because of miserly weakness in this condition I am asking you to tell me for certain what is best for me now I am your discipline and a soul surrendered into you.. please instruct me.

By nature zone away the complete system of the material activity is a source of the perplexity for everyone.in every step there is perplexity and therefore it be hoped want to approach a bonafide spiritual master who can give an proper guidelines for executing the purpose of life.
all Vedic literature advisors to approach a bhunabhai spiritual master to get free from the complexities of life which happens without our desire they were like a forest fire that somehow obliges about being set by anyone.

They were like a forest fire somehow blazes without being set by anyone.
similarly the world situation is such that perplexities of life automatically a PR without our wanting such confusion.

No one wants fire and yet it takes place and we become perplexed.

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...