Saturday, June 11, 2016

A very influential poem I ever read Dui Bigha jomi

I have only 2 bigha field and list of all given to loan, the Lord of the village told me to give this land to him, I said you all lot of field and look at me I have a little field to die, after listening King said to me I will a garden if I take your field it will be equivalent to Length and width you have to give it. I said with polite and full of Tears a lot of pain in my chest heart that I can give this because it is prestigious call me. Our past generation all people staying here and it is like gold Enfield and I cannot fail this because of my proverty. Listening to this boy king if they come for sometime and replied I will see.
After 2 month I left my field for the world, it was noticed that my field was sold in a false loan. In the world the people who have lot he also want a lot of Liberty. In my mind I think hay got you don't keep me in my field so you devote the world for me instead of my 2 Bigha land. I wandered in the grace of Tennessee and take a devotee to a lot of saint. A lot of ridiculous romantic spellbound awesome architecture and moment of God I visit. Indices in the cities anywhere I go but I didn't forget my own 2 Bigha jomi. I also wondered for 1516 years here and there field cultivation field market and shop at last I return to my country a lot of Desire was there in my mind.
I salute to my mother killed I salute the beauty of my mum I salute Bengal field I feel you too beach of Ganga and devotional Breeze. The bradfield and fatty folded it too foot sand of my mother land. Calm and full of shadow trees villages a wonderful. The Mango Garden all full of leaAko

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...