Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sometimes I am King to float on poetry of Rabindranath Tagore

A great poem that influence me every time Ekla Cholo Re influencing and all the people must follow it. If no one  respond to your Call then walk alone.. in the back of light everybody have to struggle and have to walk in there own away in every people they have different destiny different different ambition definition and different gold but after all they always try to contents encapsulate them self attend. Toward a great personality. This poetry hello its influence me always give me strength and imperfection to go ahead. I feel very happy when I study the poem of all poet and prose Epic all English version and English news Like The Hindu The Hindustan Times. Girl spit the ability Amal San pal and elaborating idea is very influential 10th remind me to connect my life remind me to do in his own thing prevent me to give idea to other especially that one quick run to the pair of bright future.
I always insisted from my childhood my respected Father and respected mother, their softnice lightness dedicated mind and great thinking always influence me give me enough strength to go a very unrealistic path of life. Who is food always follow Sami Vivekanand his dedication to our society to our nation to young people. Cool always follow the father of nation Mahatma Gandhi he dedicate his life luxurious life for the sake of our common people Paul Mason to prevent the total contamination and bad effect of British Raj. I salute to the great personalities like Rajaram Mohan Rai Mahatma Gandhi Amal Ray Ka Nand Rabindranath Tagore Lal Bahadur Shastri and Jawaharlal Nehru Indira Gandhi and all other to distinguish performance elaborating airport and immunization to our nation. I have a lot of ambition to take my country is huge level high level with equivalent to the great country is emerging economy countries US UK and Russia can we have two equal interval financial socio economic and Lifestyle like them that is our defence capability is 10 and in your people power youth generation is contained in social system is contained in fast mediaeval countries and their think and dedication meditation and applications power of our nation. I have a message to the west because there was a message to the east of a great Monk Gautam Buddha I give a lot of thinking maybe we'll country to uplift our mentality our ability to think perception of life. he says that we have to give the universal Donor and all the people of all religion or our brother because in our lesson in our religion we are not afraid to other religion because all are coming from A Supreme soul this souls is not different and it is immunity undivided and indivisible. I would like to thank our great scientist Dr APJ Abdul Kalam his dedication to our nation cg speech to youth and age all over performance of our Space Research Centre ISRO Indian Space Research Organisation and dedication to child dedication to your people is very anything very fruitful and affectionate to every Indian people even through the world people. Heat perception about religion his perception about life his perceptions about the happiness is very great thinking. Please give up in the happiness and courage to dedicate our self for our nation. I get a lot of inspire us and them song poem of Rabindranath Tagore if no one left onto your call if no one see anything in CR and invitation to speak then you open your mouth craft out with complete courage, complete confidence. if all close that door at rustic situation in your life, or at the time when outside or a lot of underscore and dangerous positional all the people Cruz there in front of you then don't hesitate don't fear and don't lose your self confidence and get ready to struggle with Thunder storm, natural calamity and disaster. It is Amal previously that you have to get a lot of pain lot of Distress but you have to struggle with kilometres struggle with conformity bad ideas and achieve your goal. Its only possible when you walk with your confidence your self respect is containing your knowledge mind power and physical fitness and all of over self respect. I always follow to the great scientist Paul Dirac Werner Heisenberg  Richard Feynman Edward Snowden Jal Marie Curie and Rutherford, I always 342 great scientist Isaac Newton humphry davy Michael Faraday and Albert Einstein..

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...