Saturday, June 18, 2016

Secret of success life

When I starting my struggle life after class 10th I was too much disappointed toward my life to add my luck to add my tradition of detachment to success. I have a lot of tendency to penetrate the highest peak point of success but whether my fate  did not support me. I always try again and again but in the position of Secondary Education there is no opportunity to prepare one more time after attempt one time. I really remember the moment when I was outside of my room of my house of my family that day which was Especially spellbound to me because there was no cook dinner for me back I was full moon and I remember one poem of sukanta Bhattacharya. ,, that in the time of starvation the beauty of moon is like a small torn unprepared bread.. really surprising facts that condition the beauty of something is not realising by some people  when you are in starvation. I deeply remember to the poet of Agneepath movie that you must gain gather acknowledge Aqua strength of knowledge physically and mentally, it is your dynasty great Mail whatever you used it or not but you must gain it. The great people are those who can gain it was a lot of knowledge but it is not use proudness, not used for 4 the people who did not know anything it is used for applications of our nation our country socio economic and political background. You must know everything that people always disturb you to do something great. Always prevent you to your  great mission. People always pull you from your success from your great knowledge from your Imperative thinking but be cool minded passionate politeness. The honesty must be you in 1 day.
In the path of life I struggle every time 2 pressure of work pressure of a man thinking pressure of leader , I always keep me calm silent and the position you are great people also betray me,cheat and hatred me,. Because I always think the God did not give them so much power of thinking that day identify good and bad. it is not fault of those people who was not honest and Polite, it is fault of their parents.  their situation to born. A dishonest abrupt friends always bear a dishonest child. The observed every happiness amusement of life in a single situation and have not enough abbreviation for amusement park 2 thing for Future for things mankind. It is great affectionate to God that some people for Aquare the knowledge of Greatness. It is equally dividend to every people life enjoyment and distress, if you approach to enjoy ment then something special moment you have to care a lot of Distress painful moment. I think be a good polite and cool affectionate is great wishes of God. Cheating treating threatened to other is symbol of good and great mind, it really Was Your Man kind of thinking elaborating Idea and especially confidence. Great confidence come from your honesty politeness and great knowledge.

Real energetic happiness is there where your tears comes out from your eyes in sadness. I always appreciate to one song I realise in my heart beat start to beating once again that I am still alive, I really feel very amusement at that moment when Glory touch to my parents, when my shipment is giving happiness to our family.

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...