Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Tell status small people

Sardar Patel say that my dear Jawaharlal I see that my new statue is fur taller than any one of yours.

Nehru reply ad that Dr Vallabhbhai I have an entire in what city named after me a memorial in the heart of Delhi as well as a stadium even though you may have a Vidyalaya or two.

Sivaji Saint hi gentlemen your small size my statue at 212 metres is about to be even taller than Sardar Patel and that to rising out of Arabian Sea.

Ambedkar also replied no one has as many statue as me all over the countryside. Forget the cricket team I am the original men in blue.

Indira Gandhi sad I am the temperatures of India.

No comments:

Finding funds: On COP28 and the ‘loss and damage’ fund....

A healthy loss and damage (L&D) fund, a three-decade-old demand, is a fundamental expression of climate justice. The L&D fund is a c...